Subject: AgentX

From: Dror Bar-Lev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:37:24 +0200

Hello,
My name is Dror Barlev, a project manager of the NMS at Orckit which is a
leading provider of Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) Solutions. We are required
to implement a topology of several tens of network elements in a single
SNMP/IP element. each one of the network elements is currently implemented
with a SNMP proxy agent (using Epilogue and pSOS 2.5), supporting a various
standard MIBs (in SNMP-V2) and few other proprietaries. These Agents should
be transparent to the SNMP manager and should be presented as a single SNMP
agent.
We are looking for consulting on AgentX system design and implementation.
I'll be appreciate if you could help us with a point of contact.
Best Regards,
Dror Barlev
Project Manager - NMS
Orckit Communications Ltd. 
38 Nahalat Yitzhak St. Tel Aviv 67448, Israel 
Tel: +972-3-6945343    Fax: +972 3 6094754
Web Site: http://www.orckit.com
E-mail: [email-masked]