Subject: [Anima-bootstrap] Invitation: ANIMA BRSKI/Voucher design team weekly meeing @ Weekly from 10:00 to 11:00 on Tuesday (EST) ([email-masked])

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 21:30:06 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: ANIMA BRSKI/Voucher design team weekly meeing
Initiated by Michael Richardsonconference at:  
https://appear.in/anima-boostrapetherpad  
at:&nbsp;https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/anima-boostrapping?useMonospaceFont=trueDoodle  
poll resulted in Tuesday at 10am, or Friday at 10am.Participants:- Michael  
Richardson- peter van der Stok- max pritikin-  
kenthttps://doodle.com/poll/ri53texcwf8pdytw
When: Weekly from 10:00 to 11:00 on Tuesday Eastern Time - Toronto
Where: Conference call
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Michael Richardson - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=XzY0cWoyY2hrNzByMzBjMWc2MG8zMGI5bzZzbzNjZDFqNjhxajRnMzRkdG5tOHIzNTVwaDZpdWcgYW5pbWEtYm9vdHN0cmFwQGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MTkjbWNoYXJsZXNyQGdtYWlsLmNvbWE3Yjc4ZDM4ODllN2E1OWQxZDE0NWJmNTY5MzE2ZmQzMDY4ZGIxNWE&ctz=America/Toronto&hl=en

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP  
response. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding