Subject: [apps-discuss] Apps Area Review Team Report for December 2010

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 02:45:34 -0800

Hello,

The Applications Area Review Team provides semi-formal reviews of 
Internet-Drafts as a way to improve the quality of IETF 
specifications.  The members of the team are selected from the IETF 
community, especially from among active participants and recognized 
experts in the Applications Area.

The following reviews have been performed in December 2010:

    Reviewer             I-D

  Vijay K. Gurbani    draft-ietf-geopriv-rfc3825bis-14
  Joseph Yee          draft-cheshire-dnsext-dns-sd-07
  Lisa Dusseault      draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-19
  Enrico Marocco      draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite-07
  Eliot Lear          draft-ietf-eai-rfc5337bis-01
  Kurt Zeilenga       draft-ietf-sipcore-sec-flows-07
  Ted Hardie          draft-ietf-eai-rfc5337bis-01
  Tim Bray            draft-merrick-jms-uri-10
  Barry Leiba         draft-cdmi-mediatypes-04
  Claudio Allocchio   draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-07
  Dave Crocker        draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-07
  Aaron Stone         draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-09
  Murray S. Kucherawy draft-ietf-eai-rfc5335bis-07

Pending review:

  draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc assigned to Glenn Parsons
  draft-salowey-secsh-uri assigned to Joe Hildebrand
  draft-ietf-eai-rfc5335bis assigned to Dave Cridland

The Apps Area Review Team received a request from an author for a 
review last month.  The author was advised to solicit comments from 
the appropriate IETF mailing list first and to allow sufficient time 
for feedback before requesting an Apps Area Team review.

The Apps Area Review Team currently comprises 31 members, including 
the four members currently on leave.  The team performed 35 reviews 
in 2010.  The top three reviewers for the last year are:

                   Reviews
  Ted Hardie          4
  Claudio Allocchio   3
  Eliot Lear          3

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
On behalf of the Apps Review Team
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/applications-area-review-team