Subject: [apps-discuss] idnkit-2.1 released

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:48:11 +0900

Dear all,

I'm very pleased to announce that JPRS has released idnkit-2.1 which is
an implementation of IDNA2008, and it provides features IDN encoding 
conversion tool and APIs for application software.

The idnkit-2.1 and its additional packages are available from following URL:
<http://jprs.co.jp/idn/index-e.html>

Major changes since idnkit-2.0 release are:

- Bug fix
  + Quotation marks in configuration file was not processed properly
  + Logic of ACE prefix check was inappropriate
- Correspond to RFC publication
  + IDNA Table version was updated according to RFC 5892 publication
  + "map" entry directive name of configuration file was changed according 
    to RFC 5895 publication (resman-idna2008-mappings-01 -> rfc5895)
- Addition of packages
  + Windows Package, Java API Package, Python API Package and Perl API 
    Package were added

I hope that the idnkit-2.1 is useful for IDN zone administrators, IDN site 
administrators, IDN-aware application developers, and IDNA2008 protocol 
designers.

Please feel free to give your comments about the idnkit-2.1 to following 
e-mail address:
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Regards,

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>