Subject: [apps-discuss] Conf call to discuss virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) works

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 03:55:32 -0400

Based on our
previous discussion on virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) in this list
(see e.g.,
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg02310.html),
subsequent presentation during IETF-80 (
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/minutes/apparea.txt),  and
discussion over lunch on Monday-28March2011, we are planning to continue
work on
developing the required architecture and requirements for VDI protocol and
API.
We are also looking for reports on VDI implementation experiences.

*Start Time:* 10 AM ET (NY/USA time), Friday 22 April 2011

*Conf bridge:* US Toll-free +1-866-710-5490

If the toll-free number does not work, pls use +001-203-875-8973,

*Passcode:* 204 1744#

General Agenda

VDI topics:

- Protocol requirements, and APIs

- Others: Architecture, Security framework, ...

Note: All of the drafts and presentations are available at the following
Website:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/Clouds