Subject: [apps-discuss] Call for adoption of draft-kucherawy-mta-malformed-00.txt as an APPSAWG document

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:38:30 +0100

Dear APPSAWG participants,
There has been an active discussion about the document this week. Given 
that, I would like to ask the following questions:

1). Who is willing to review and post comments on the document if the WG 
accepts this document as a WG document?

2). Are there any objections to accepting this document as a WG document?

If you have an objection, please be explicit about the nature of the 
objection (for example, if you think the document is harmful and 
shouldn't be worked on). Note that just saying that you don't like the 
document is not a good enough reason without further explanation.

Explicit statements in favor of accepting are welcomed as well. But 
please also respond if you find objections by others to be objectionable 
;-).

You can send both objections and your statements of support directly to 
me (if you wish) or to the mailing list.

Please send your responses by the end of April 29th.

Alexey,
as an APPSAWG co-chair

-- 
Internet Messaging Team Lead, <http://www.isode.com>
JID: same as my email address
twitter: aamelnikov