Subject: [apps-discuss] AppsDir Review of draft-kucherawy-authres-spf-erratum-01

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 21:35:42 +0000

I have been selected as the Applications Area Directorate reviewer for 
this draft (for background on appsdir, please see 
  http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd 
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:  draft-kucherawy-authres-spf-erratum-01
Title: Authentication-Results Registration Update for SPF Results
Reviewer: Alexey Melnikov
Review Date: January 14, 2012
IETF Last Call Date: 3 February, 2012
IESG Telechat Date: N/A

This draft updates the registry of authentication method results in 
Authentication-Results: message header fields, correcting an error for 
one Sender Policy Framework (SPF) entry. It also update the 
corresponding IANA registry with field "status" (i.e. "active" or 
"deprecated").

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC.

Major Issues: None
Minor Issues: None
Nits: (were already caught by SecDir and other reviews.)