Subject: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-06

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 18:23:20 +0900

I have been selected as the Applications Area Directorate reviewer for
this draft (for background on appsdir, please see
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.  Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-06
Title: Secure PSK Authentication for IKE
Reviewer: Yoshiro Yoneya
Review Date: 2012-02-02
IETF Last Call Date: 2012-02-14
IESG Telechat Date: 2012-03-15

Summary:

This draft is almost ready for publication as an Experimental RFC but
has a few nits that should be fixed before publication.

Major Issues:

Minor Issues:

Nits:

- Section 4.2

  Two elementx, X and Y, --> Two element, X and Y,

- Section 7

  [RFC5996]) --> [RFC5996]

- Section 8.2.2

  ske-value = prf+(swd-seed, "IKE SKE Hunting And Pecking") -->
  ske-value = prf+(ske-seed, "IKE SKE Hunting And Pecking")

- Section 8.5.1

  [RFC6467]) --> [RFC6467]

Regards,

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>