Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:30:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Email Greylisting: An Applicability Statement for SMTP
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
                          D. Crocker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-03-25

   This memo describes the art of email greylisting, the practice of
   providing temporarily degraded service to unknown email clients as an
   anti-abuse mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-06.txt

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 03:32:06 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 8:31 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-06.txt
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working
> Group Working Group of the IETF.
> 

Incorporates some minor post-WGLC feedback.

-MSK