Subject: [apps-discuss] Working-group last call: draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-05

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 13:42:28 -0500

>       Title           : Email Greylisting: An Applicability Statement for SMTP
>       Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
>                           D. Crocker
>       Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-05.txt
>       Pages           : 16
>       Date            : 2012-02-22
>
>    This memo describes the art of email greylisting, the practice of
>    providing temporarily degraded service to unknown email clients as an
>    anti-abuse mechanism.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting

There's been no comment on this document in the two weeks since it was
posted, so this seems the right time to start a working-group last
call on it.  Therefore, working-group last call on
draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-05 begins today, and ends on Friday, 23
Feb.  Please file and final comments no later than that date -- and
earlier is better.

At this point in the document process, comments will be most useful if
they're accompanied by a specific suggestion of text changes.  Please
consider that as you make your comments.

Barry, appsawg chair

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 13:43:58 -0500

> Feb.  Please file and final comments no later than that date -- and

Earlier is better, but in the past is not necessary.

23 March.  Sorry.

Barry