Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 08:43:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The "about" URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Lachlan Hunt
                          Mykyta Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-03-03

   This document specifies the "about" URI scheme, that is widely used
   by Web browsers and some other applications to designate access to
   their internal resources, such as settings, application information,
   hidden built-in functionality, and so on.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-02.txt

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 14:50:09 -0500

Thanks, Mykyta.
Please take out the comment in the IANA Considerations section, and then we
will start working-group last call on this.  The policy specified there has
working-group consensus, and there is no need to revisit it (except as
people might comment during last call).

Barry, AppsAWG chair

---

From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 07:06:58 +0200

Ok, now will upload -03 w/o that remark.  Mykyta

3 марта 2012 г. 21:50 пользователь Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>написал:

> Thanks, Mykyta.
> Please take out the comment in the IANA Considerations section, and then
> we will start working-group last call on this.  The policy specified there
> has working-group consensus, and there is no need to revisit it (except as