Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 00:26:53 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : The &quot;about&quot; URI Scheme
    Author(s)     : L. Hunt, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme
    Pages         : 7 
    Date          : March 26, 2012 
    
This document specifies the &quot;about&quot; URI scheme, which is widely used
   by web browsers and some other applications to designate access to
   their internal resources, such as settings, application information,
   hidden built-in functionality, and so on.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.