Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:25:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Media Type Specifications and Registration Procedures
	Author(s)       : Ned Freed
                          John C. Klensin
                          Tony Hansen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-06.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-04-26

   This document defines procedures for the specification and
   registration of media types for use in HTTP, MIME and other Internet
   protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-06.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs/