Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 09:43:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : WebFinger
	Author(s)       : Paul E. Jones
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Joseph Smarr
	Filename        : draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-04-09

   This specification defines the WebFinger protocol.  WebFinger may be
   used to discover information about people on the Internet, such as a
   person's personal profile address, identity service, telephone
   number, or preferred avatar.  WebFinger may also be used to learn
   information about objects on the network, such as the amount of toner
   in a printer or the physical location of a server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger-03.txt