Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:57:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Email Greylisting: An Applicability Statement for SMTP
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
                          D. Crocker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-09.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-04-26

   This document describes the art of email greylisting, the practice of
   providing temporarily degraded service to unknown email clients as an
   anti-abuse mechanism.

   Greylisting is an established mechanism deemed essential to the
   repertoire of current anti-abuse email filtering systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-09.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting/