Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 04:11:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The "about" URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-05-29

   This document specifies the "about" URI scheme, which is widely used
   by web browsers and some other applications to designate access to
   their internal resources, such as settings, application information,
   hidden built-in functionality, and so on.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-05.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme/

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:57:13 -0700

Hello,

[Bcc to people who sent comments on draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-04]

I went through the comments submitted during the Last Call of 
draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-04:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg72824.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg72825.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg72826.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg72827.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg72924.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg72966.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg72976.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg05435.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg03293.html

The changes in draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-05 are meant to 
address those comments.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

---

From: t.petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 10:31:49 +0100

Yes, my comments are addressed, thank you.

Tom Petch