Subject: [apps-discuss] review of draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-00

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 17:14:05 -0400

Dear colleagues,

I just read draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-00.

By and large, I think this document is fine.  As far as I can tell,
its registrations are all appropriate, though I confess I have not
chased all the references to make sure everything is right.  They look
right to me, so I wasn't inspired to check them all.  

I have a couple picky points, but they're mostly editorial.

First, all of the registrations could be laid out differently.  The
template has been filled in so that the name of the template item is
right up against the text of each item, and it's hard to read.

Second, the antecedent of "this" in, 'This document further defines the
"application/vnd.wap.wbxml" media type,' is not clear.

I think this is probably ready for LC.

Best,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]