Subject: [apps-discuss] Apps Area Directorate Report for April 2012

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 23:17:15 -0700

The Applications Area Directorate provides semi-formal reviews of 
Internet-Drafts as a way to improve the quality of IETF 
specifications.  The directorate consists of the Working Group Chairs 
of the Applications Area and recognized experts in the Applications Area.

Some information for authors has been published on the Applications 
Area Directorate web page.

The following reviews were performed in April 2012:

    Reviewer             I-D

  Yves Lafon          draft-ietf-mile-sci-02
  Ted Hardie          draft-johansson-loa-registry-04
  S. Moonesamy        draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-05
  Yoshiro Yoneya      draft-ietf-emu-chbind-14
  Vijay K. Gurbani    draft-ietf-cdni-problem-statement-04
  William J. Mills    draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-14
  Joseph Yee          draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-06
  Tobias Gondrom      draft-ietf-krb-wg-des-die-die-die-04
  Eliot Lear          draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-08
  S. Moonesamy        draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports-01
  Ted Hardie          draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-03
  Peter Saint-Andre   draft-ietf-dane-protocol-19
  Alexey Melnikov     draft-ietf-dane-protocol-19
  Ted Hardie          draft-ietf-alto-protocol-11
  Murray S. Kucherawy draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-06
  Tim Bray            draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-04
  Claudio Allocchio   draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-03
  Claudio Allocchio   draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-05

Pending reviews are listed at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/report/1

18 reviews last month compared to 13 reviews in April 2011.  I would 
like to acknowledge the efforts of Ted Hardie (three reviews) and 
Claudio Allocchio (two reviews).

There is very low women participation currently.  In order to improve 
that I would like to encourage women to volunteer for the 
directorate.  Please email me if you are interested or if you need 
more information.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
On behalf of the Applications Area Directorate
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 00:10:38 -0700

I forgot to include the following review in the report for April 2012:

  Reviewer             I-D

Jiankang Yao       draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-05

The total number of review for last month is 19.  I apologize to 
Jiankang for the omission.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 16:31:15 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of S Moonesamy
> Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 12:11 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] Apps Area Directorate Report for April 2012
> 

You also left out my review of draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis!  :-)

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg05280.html

-MSK

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 09:53:13 -0700

Hi Murray,
>You also left out my review of draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis!  :-)

I apologize for the omission.  Thanks for pointing it out.  It helps 
to keep the AppsDir tracker ( 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker ) up-to-date.

I'll also acknowledge your effort as you performed two AppsDir 
reviews last month.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy