Subject: [apps-discuss] Comments on draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state-01

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 12:56:13 -0700

Hi Murray,

I have a few comments on draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state-01.  It's 
ready to ship.

Issues:

In Section 3:

   'This memo creates a new trace field clause, called "state", which can
    be used to indicate the nature of a delay imposed on relaying of a
    message toward its recipient(s).'

Does this apply to all trace fields (see 
draft-levine-trace-header-registry-01 for some of those header fields)?

Nits:

In Section 5:

   "that the Received fields present on a message could be counted by"

I suggest using "header fields".

The IANA reference can be informative.

Regards,
-sm