Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 07:05:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Forwarded HTTP Extension
	Author(s)       : Andreas Petersson
                          Martin Nilsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-06-08

   This document standardizes an HTTP extension header field that allows
   proxy components to disclose information lost in the proxying
   process, e.g., the originating IP address of a request or IP number
   of the proxy on the user-agent-facing interface.  Given a trusted
   path of proxying components, this makes it possible to arrange so
   that each subsequent component will have access to e.g., all IP
   addresses used in the chain of proxied HTTP requests.

   This document also specifies guidelines for a proxy administrator to
   anonymize the origin of a request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded/