Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 16:31:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Indicating Email Handling States in Trace Fields
	Author(s)       : D. Crocker
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-06-23

Abstract:
   This memo registers a trace field clause for use in indicating
   transitions between handling queues or processing states, including
   enacting inter- and intra-host message transitions.  This might
   include message quarantining, mailing list moderation, timed
   delivery, queueing for further analysis, content conversion, or other
   similar causes, as well as optionally identifying normal handling
   queues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/