Subject: [apps-discuss] Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state-04.txt> (Indicating Email Handling States in Trace Fields) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:52:05 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Applications Area Working Group
WG (appsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'Indicating Email Handling States in Trace Fields'
  <draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-07-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document registers a trace field clause for use in indicating
   transitions between handling queues or processing states, including
   enacting inter- and intra-host message transitions.  This might
   include message quarantining, mailing list moderation, timed
   delivery, queueing for further analysis, content conversion, or other
   similar causes, as well as optionally identifying normal handling
   queues.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.