Subject: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-6lowpan-btle-07

From: "Jiankang Yao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 09:47:11 +0800

I have been selected as the Applications Area Directorate reviewer for this
draft (for background on appsdir, please see
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate>
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate ).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD
before posting a new version of the draft. 

Document: draft-ietf-6lowpan-btle-07

Title: Transmission of IPv6 Packets over Bluetooth Low Energy

Reviewer: Jiankang Yao 
Review Date: 1 June 2012
 
Summary:  This draft is well-written and ready for publication as an
Standards Track document.
 
Major Issues: none
Minor Issues: none
Nits: 
In section 2:
In the rest of the draft---> In the rest of this document

In section 3.2 : 

 This draft assumes ---à This document assumes

Comments:

This draft will be a RFC. So “this document” will be better than “the draft”

---

From: "Jiankang Yao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 17:39:10 +0800

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you 
may receive. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD 
before posting a new version of the draft. Document: 
draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis-09Title: Basic Requirements for IPv6 Customer Edge 
Routers

Reviewer: Jiankang Yao Review Date: 10 June 2012 Summary:  This draft is 
almost ready for publication as an Informational RFC.Major Issues: noneMinor 
Issues: noneNits: 1)In abstract, "Specifically, the current version of this 
document ",I think that "the current version of this document"-->"this 
document" may be better.the current version always let the reader think that 
what the next version is.2)In reference,the reference rfc2030 is not used.