Subject: [apps-discuss] draft-wilde-profile-link-02 published

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 20:26:58 -0700

hello.

"The 'profile' Link Relation Type" is now available as version 02 
(draft-wilde-profile-link-02) at 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-profile-link. please send 
feedback to the [email-masked] mailing list. thanks. the draft's 
abstract reads:

"This specification defines the 'profile' link relation type that allows 
resource representations to indicate that they are following one or more 
profiles.  A profile is defined to not alter the semantics of the 
resource representation itself, but to allow clients to learn about 
additional semantics (constraints, conventions, extensions) that are 
associated with the resource representation, in addition to those 
defined by the media type and possibly other mechanisms."

kind regards,

dret.

-- 
erik wilde | mailto:[email-masked]  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |
            | http://dret.net/netdret http://twitter.com/dret |