Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 19:05:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Media Type Specifications and Registration Procedures
	Author(s)       : Ned Freed
                          John C. Klensin
                          Tony Hansen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-13.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-06-12

Abstract:
   This document defines procedures for the specification and
   registration of media types for use in HTTP, MIME and other Internet
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/submission.filename }}-13

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/