Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:30:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Media Type Structured Syntax Suffixes
	Author(s)       : Tony Hansen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   A content media type name sometimes includes partitioned meta-
   information distinguish by a Structured Syntax, to permit noting an
   attribute of the media as a suffix to the name.  This document
   defines several Structured Syntax Suffixes for use with media type
   registrations.  In particular, it defines and registers the "+json",
   "+ber", "+der", "+fastinfoset", "+wbxml" and "+zip" Structured Syntax
   Suffixes, and updates the "+xml" Message Type Structured Syntax
   Suffix registration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/