Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ordogh-spam-reporting-using-imap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 07:24:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Spam reporting using IMAP: SREP
	Author(s)       : Zoltan Ordogh
	Filename        : draft-ordogh-spam-reporting-using-imap-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-08-30

Abstract:
   This document defines an IMAP extension which allows a client to
   report spam by reference and allows an IMAP server to perform any
   action on the reported messages, including leaving the action at the
   client's discretion.

   In addition, this document discusses how an IMAP server can tap into
   spam aggregator services, ultimately allowing the IMAP server to
   improve its decision-making process.

Conventions Used In This Document

   In examples, "C:" and "S:" indicate lines sent by the client or the
   server, respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ordogh-spam-reporting-using-imap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ordogh-spam-reporting-using-imap-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ordogh-spam-reporting-using-imap-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/