Subject: [apps-discuss] Status of draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 21:18:38 -0700

Hello,

As a FYI, It was pointed out that  has pointed out that the registry 
name, "URI Well-Known Tokens" is confusingly close to "Well-Known 
URIs", which is a different registry.  Once I receive confirmation 
from IANA, I'll make the following changes to 
draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme:

NEW:

  2.2.1 Well-Known "about" URIs

    Some <about-token>s have been reserved as the behavior when the
    resource is referenced as well-known (well-known tokens).

    A well-known "about" URI is a URI that has a well-known token as its
    <about-token> part.  It is recommended that such URIs be handled in
    accordance with the specification referenced in the "about" URI Tokens
    registry (see Section 5.2).

NEW:

  5.2  A Registry for Well-Known Tokens

      This document creates the '"about" URI Tokens' registry.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy