Subject: [apps-discuss] idnkit-2.2 released

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:01:52 +0900

Dear all,

I'm very pleased to announce that JPRS has released idnkit-2.2 which is
an implementation of IDNA2008, and it provides features IDN encoding 
conversion tool and APIs for application software.

The idnkit-2.2 and its additional packages are available from following URL:
<http://jprs.co.jp/idn/index-e.html>

Major changes since idnkit-2.1 release are:

- Licence update
  + Added license version (version 1.1)
  + Modified article 6 and article 7 of the license to be more advantageous 
    to the end users
  + Updated year of the copyright notice
- Correspond to RFC publication
  + IDNA Table version was updated according to RFC 6452 publication
  + Reference revision of UTS#46 was updated (3->5) according to Unicode 
    6.0.0 correspondence

I hope that the idnkit-2.2 is useful for IDN zone administrators, IDN site 
administrators, IDN-aware application developers, and I18N related protocol 
designers.

Please feel free to give your comments about the idnkit-2.2 to following 
e-mail address:
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Regards,

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>