Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 06:51:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Media Type Structured Syntax Suffixes
	Author(s)       : Tony Hansen
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-10-05

Abstract:
   A content media type name sometimes includes partitioned meta-
   information distinguish by a Structured Syntax, to permit noting an
   attribute of the media as a suffix to the name.  This document
   defines several Structured Syntax Suffixes for use with media type
   registrations.  In particular, it defines and registers the "+json",
   "+ber", "+der", "+fastinfoset", "+wbxml" and "+zip" Structured Syntax
   Suffixes, and updates the "+xml" Message Type Structured Syntax
   Suffix registration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 18:40:17 +0100

> http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-06

This version clarifies relationship to RFC 3023 (as per Barry's AD 
review) + fixes a typo.