Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] New Version Notification for draft-sullivan-domain-origin-assert-02.txt

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:00:30 -0400

Dear colleagues,

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 02:15:16PM -0700, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Filename:	 draft-sullivan-domain-origin-assert
> Revision:	 02
> Title:		 Asserting DNS Administrative Boundaries Within DNS Zones
> Creation date:	 2012-10-22
> WG ID:		 Individual Submission
> Number of pages: 19
> URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sullivan-domain-origin-assert-02.txt

After the positive feedback in the last IETF meeting, and after some
useful comments from John Klensin, I updated this draft.  It now
contains a discussion of two different approaches: the scheme-and-port
that was in the -01 version, and the names-only approach that I tried
in the -00 version (but which got quite a lot of negative feedback
from the browser development community).  Thoughts are welcome.  If
this work is to proceed at all, this issue needs to be decided.

Best,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]