Subject: [apps-discuss] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer and draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 13:12:18 -0500

As announced during today's meeting in Atlanta, the above two documents are
now in Working Group Last Call, ending November 23rd.

Please review the documents and provide feedback to the list, the chairs,
or the editors.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:51:43 -0800

This is a reminder about the WGLC in effect for these two documents.  So
far we have received no reviews or comments of any kind.  The WGLC ends in
nine days.

Please review the documents and provide feedback.  Earlier would be better
so there's time for discussion during the WGLC if necessary.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]>wrote:

> As announced during today's meeting in Atlanta, the above two documents
> are now in Working Group Last Call, ending November 23rd.
>