Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-jones-simple-web-discovery-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 21:07:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Simple Web Discovery (SWD)
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          Yaron Y. Goland
	Filename        : draft-jones-simple-web-discovery-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-11-04

Abstract:
   Simple Web Discovery (SWD) defines an HTTPS GET based mechanism to
   discover the location of a given type of service for a given
   principal starting only with a domain name.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-simple-web-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-simple-web-discovery-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jones-simple-web-discovery-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/