Subject: RE: [Autoconf] Updated Problem Statement. Review requested.

From: "Dearlove, Christopher \(UK\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:29:56 +0100

> In this context, would you consider that MANET networks are only for
> 802.11b 11Mb/s? (where it was experimented presumably the most).

Absolutely definitely not. Not even if you widen to 802.11 (not just b).

> This relationship between MANET protocols and link-layers (link-layer
> message encapsulating eg a DYMO-like  message) should clarified IMHO.

The protocols being defined in the MANET WG are being specified in
the network layer.

> Or I should be directed to a place where that's clarified.

RFC 2501.

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf