Subject: [Autoconf] draft-bernardos-manet-autoconf-survey-01

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 20:56:40 +0200

Hi,

We have updated our draft providing a survey of IP address
autoconfiguration mechanisms for MANETs. It can be found at the I-D
repository:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-manet-autoconf-survey-01.txt

	Abstract below:

   This Internet Draft aims at providing a general reference for the
   AUTOCONF solution space.  We present most of the previously proposed
   IP AUTOCONF mechanisms in MANETs, classifying them according to a
   number of useful criteria, conforming to the AUTOCONF problem
   statement draft and the MANET architecture draft.  Furthermore, an
   analysis of each proposed solution is carried out illustrating its
   key characteristics, advantages and correspondence to the
   classification criteria.

	Comments would be appreciated.

	Kind Regards,

	María, Hassnaa and Carlos

-- 
¡ASÓCIATE! Gratis para estudiantes  http://www.telematica.ws
 Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano     http://www.netcoms.net
 GPG FP: D29B 0A6A 639A A561 93CA  4D55 35DC BA4D D170 4F67
_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf