Subject: [Autoconf] IETF-69 Autoconf WG meeting agenda

From: Shubhranshu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 10:29:42 +0530

Hi All,

If you have any agenda item(s) for the upcoming Autoconf WG meeting 
then please send them to the chairs or to the list. 

We've two Autoconf WG sessions scheduled for the IETF-69,
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/69/agenda.html : 

AUTOCONF Session 1 (2 hours)
Monday, Afternoon Session I  1300-1500
Room Name: Salon 2

AUTOCONF Session 2 (2 hours)
Thursday, Afternoon Session I  1300-1500
Room Name: Salon 2

Monday session has been scheduled for discussions related to 
MANEMO. Autoconf WG specific discussions would be held
during the Thursday session.

Here are some MANEMO related links: 

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/int-area/current/msg00817.html
http://www.arkko.com/ietf/ietf-69/manemo.txt 

I'll upload the agenda once it is ready, hopefully by 11th of July.

- Shubhranshu
_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf