Subject: [Autoconf] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-bernardos-autoconf-evaluation-considerations-00.txt

From: "Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 23:43:45 +0200

Hi all,

  We have submitted an I-D about evaluation considerations for
autoconf solutions (copied below the announce from the repository).

  Comments are welcome.

  Regards,

  Carlos

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: 24-Aug-2007 20:15
Subject: I-D  ACTION:draft-bernardos-autoconf-evaluation-considerations-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Evaluation Considerations for IP
Autoconfiguration Mechanisms in MANETs
        Author(s)       : H. Moustafa, et al.
        Filename        :
draft-bernardos-autoconf-evaluation-considerations-00.txt
        Pages           : 14
        Date            : 2007-8-24

   This Internet Draft aims at providing general guidelines for the
   AUTOCONF solution space, through providing a set of evaluation
   considerations for IP autoconfiguration mechanisms in MANETs.  These
   evaluation considerations conform to the AUTOCONF problem statement
   draft and the MANET architecture draft.  The main objective of this
   draft is to illustrate some key features and highlight some
important    behaviours for the different autoconf mechanisms, and
thus aiming to
   help solution developers during mechanisms' design and to help
   implementers in the choice of the autoconf mechanism that fits better
   their particular requirements, taking into consideration a number of
   important factors that are discussed in this draft.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-autoconf-evaluation-considerations-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-bernardos-autoconf-evaluation-considerations-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-autoconf-evaluation-considerations-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf