Subject: [Autoconf] >> CFP (abstract due: Nov. 12): ICDCS 2013 (33rd Intl. Conf. on Distributed Computing Systems) in Philadelphia, July 8-11, 2013 <<

From: "Leszek T. Lilien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 01:19:41 -0500

********************************************************************
We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

Please disseminate CFP to your colleagues that might be interested.
********************************************************************

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                        CALL FOR PAPERS

   >> Abstract Registration Deadline: November 12 at 11:59pm UTC <<
      >> Extended Paper Deadline: November 16 at 11:59pm UTC <<

                            ICDCS 2013
  The 33rd International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems
                Philadelphia, USA,  July 8-11, 2013
                http://www.temple.edu/cis/icdcs2013

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1. SCOPE

The conference provides a forum for engineers and scientists in 
academia, industry, and government to present their latest research 
findings in any aspects of distributed and parallel computing. Papers 
are solicited on a wide range of distributed systems and solutions, 
including:

- Algorithms and Theory
- Security and Privacy
- Fault Tolerance and Dependability
- Wireless, Mobile, Sensors, and Ubiquitous Computing
- Big Data, Data Management, and Analytics
- Cloud Computing and Data-Center Systems
- P2P, Distributed OS, and Middleware
- Web-based Systems and Applications
- Energy Management and Green computing
- Crowdsourcing, Social Networks, and Reputation Systems

NOTE: To build a broad program and to encourage a diverse set of 
submissions, a limited number of papers will be accepted within each 
topic area, and every topic area will accept a minimum quota of papers.	

2. PAPER SUBMISSION

Form of Manuscript: All paper submissions should follow the IEEE 
8.5"x11" two-column format. When using the LaTeX style file, we 
recommend using the following format options:
    \documentclass[10pt,conference,compsocconf,letterpaper]{IEEEtran}

Each submission can have up to 10 pages; papers exceeding this limit may 
be rejected without review. If the paper is accepted for publication, up 
to 2 over-length pages may be purchased for the final camera-ready 
version. Submitted papers should NOT be blinded for review.

Electronic Submission: Submissions will be handled via the conference 
web page.

The proceedings of the conference and the workshops will be published on 
CDs by the IEEE-CS Conference Publishing Services (CPS).

3. IMPORTANT  DEADLINES

Abstract registration: Monday, November 12, 2012, 11:59pm UTC (required)
Paper submission:      Friday, November 16, 2012, 11:59pm UTC
Author notification:   Monday, February 25, 2013
Final manuscript due:  Monday, March 25, 2013

The paper submission deadline is extended due to the disruption to the 
East Coast of the United States from Hurricane Sandy. However, abstract 
registration is required by the original deadline.

4. FURTHER INFORMATION

For further information, please contact General Chair, Jie Wu at 
[email-masked] or Program Chair, John Douceur at [email-masked]

--[CFP v.12.11.09a] --------------------------------------------------