Subject: [Autoconf] >>> CFP - extended deadlines (abstracts by Apr. 14), SRDS 2016 (IEEE Intl. Symp. on Reliable Distributed Systems), Budapest, Sep. 26-29 <<<

From: "Leszek T. Lilien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 20:12:13 -0400

**************************************************************
**************************************************************
    We apologize if you received multiple copies of this CFP.

    Please disseminate CFP to your colleagues that might be
    interested.
**************************************************************

--------------------------------------------------------------

                  CALL FOR PAPERS - SRDS 2016
    Extended Deadlines - abstracts: Apr. 14, papers: Apr. 21

--------------------------------------------------------------
   IEEE 35th Intl. Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems
                          SRDS 2016
             September 26-29, 2016, Budapest, Hungary
                  http://srds2016.inf.mit.bme.hu/

             Sponsored by IEEE Computer Society
--------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT DATES

Abstract submission:       April 4  (extended)
Paper submission :         April 11 (extended)
Author notification:       June 20
Camera-ready paper:        July 22
Conference:                September 26-29

--------------------------------------------------------------

SCOPE

The Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems is a forum for researchers 
and practitioners interested in distributed systems design, development 
and evaluation, particularly with emphasis on reliability, availability, 
safety, security, trust and real-time. We welcome original Research 
Papers as well as Practical Experience Reports.

The major areas of interest include, but are not limited to:

* Autonomic, pervasive and ubiquitous computing
* Cloud computing and virtualization: X-As-A-Service
* Dependability benchmarking
* Dependability of distributed databases and transaction processing
* Dependability of distributed multimedia systems
* Dependable communication networks, QoS control and assessment
* Dependable cooperative mobile systems: ad hoc networks, sensor
   networks, robot networks
* Dependability in cyber-physical systems and Internet-of-Things
* Distributed algorithms
* Distributed objects and middleware systems
* Experimental or analytical evaluations of dependable distributed
   systems
* Fault tolerance, reliability and availability in distributed systems
* Formal methods and foundations for dependable distributed computing
* High-assurance and safety-critical distributed system design and
   evaluation
* Internet-based systems and applications
* Parallel and distributed operating systems
* Privacy-assuring large-scale data management systems
* Resilience in distributed infrastructures (vehicular networks, power
   grids, etc.)
* Secure and trusted distributed systems
* Self-stabilization and fault recovery in distributed systems

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

Papers must be written in English and should be no longer than 10 pages, 
following the IEEE two-column format for conference proceedings. All 
necessary details to substantiate the main claims of the paper should be 
included in a clearly marked appendix. Please check for information the 
submission page at http://srds2016.inf.mit.bme.hu/call-for-papers/

PHD FORUM

SRDS 2016 will organize a PhD Student Forum. It provides an opportunity 
for PhD students and graduate students to present their research to a 
renowned audience, receive live feedback and exchange their ideas.

BEST PAPER AWARD

All papers accepted for presentation at the symposium will be evaluated 
for the Best Paper Award.

=================================================================
                                                  v.ll-2016.04.06a