Subject: [avtext] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-08: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:20:39 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The SecDir review brought up a couple of attack types and at least the
first should be mentioned in the security considerations section, replay
protection.  For the second, does it apply?

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg05921.html

Thank you.