Subject: [avtext] Please let the chairs know if you want discussion time at AVTEXT at IETF 94

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 20:05:10 +0000

Hello, all —

In order to put in our agenda time request, please let Keith and me know if you plan to request time at the AVTEXT meeting at IETF 94.  (Even if you’re not 100% sure you’ll want to discuss something, please let us know so we can schedule a reasonable amount of time for the meeting.)

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 10:35:17 +0200

Den 2015-09-15 kl. 22:05, skrev Jonathan Lennox:
> Hello, all —
>
> In order to put in our agenda time request, please let Keith and me
> know if you plan to request time at the AVTEXT meeting at IETF 94.
> (Even if you’re not 100% sure you’ll want to discuss something,
> please let us know so we can schedule a reasonable amount of time for
> the meeting.)

Lets put a tentative request in for dealing with any WG last call 
comments for draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext. We can cancel if there is 
nothing worth discussing.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------