Subject: [avtext] Draft agenda for AVTEXT meeting in Buenos Aires

From: "Huangyihong (Rachel)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 06:26:20 +0000

Dear all,

Here's the draft agenda for AVTEXT meeting in Buenos Aires. And I already uploaded it.
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/agenda/agenda-95-avtext
So if you have any changes or other things to discuss, please let Jonathan or I know. Thanks.

BR,
Rachel

AVTEXT Audio/Video Transport Extensions WG Meeting
====================================================
Date and Time: THURSDAY 4/7/16, Afternoon Session III, 17:30-19:30
Room: Buen Ayre A
Chairs: Jonathan Lennox / Rachel Huang

1. Note Well, Note Takers, Agenda Bashing - (Chairs, 17:30, 5 min)

2. WG Status - (Chairs, 17:35, 5 min)

   Status of working group draft:

      draft-ieft-avtext-lrr-02            [ready for WGLC]
      draft-ietf-avtext-rid-01            [ready for WGLC]
      draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-05   [IETF LC]
      draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-05 [IANA review]

3. Chartered work:

   Frame Marking RTP Header Extension (Mo Zanaty, 17:40, 30 min)

      draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking-01

   Codec Control Messages for Layered (Stephan Wenger, 18:10, 20 min)

      draft-wenger-avtext-avpf-ccm-layered-00

4. Possible topic from RMCAT - (tbd, 18:30, 20 min)

5. Next steps and open mic - (Chairs, 18:50, 10 min)