Subject: [babel] What's up with draft-ietf-babel-applicability?

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2017 17:00:10 +0100

Dear chairs, dear all,

I'm wondering what's supposed to happen with draft-ietf-babel-applicability.
This document is in-charter, and while it's almost a year old, it remains
a fairly accurate description of Babel's areas of applicability.

Do people think anything needs to be done with it, should it be submitted
for publication, or should it just be left to simmer until rfc6126-bis is
ready?

-- Juliusz

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 00:13:04 -0500

Hi Juliusz,

If the draft is ready, normally the next step would be a two week
Working Group Last Call.

However, I notice that it is expiring soon so a new version need to be
uploaded in any case and the nits checker indicates some glitches
(https://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/). So I suspect the thing is to
post a minor revision and then initiate the WG LC. I'll post some
suggested changes tomorrow.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> babel mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/babel