Subject: [babel] End of WG Last Call on draft-ietf-babel-applicability-01

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 07:56:34 -0400

Draft-ietf-babel-applicability did not pass WG Last Call due to lack of
support. (It also expired during the refractory period before the current
IETF meeting.)

It is expected that it will be revised to resolve the comments from Routing
Directorate Early QA Review (see https://www.ietf.org/
mail-archive/web/babel/current/msg00531.html), reposted, and a new Last
Call will be done in the future.

Thanks,
Donald and Russ (BABEL Chairs)

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 3:15 AM, I-D Expiring System <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> <draft-ietf-babel-applicability-01.txt> was just expired.
> This draft is in the state "I-D Exists" in the Datatracker.
>
> Thanks,
> IETF Secretariat.
>