Subject: [babel] The BABEL WG has placed draft-boutier-babel-source-specific in state "Call For Adoption By WG Issued"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 11:27:32 -0700

The BABEL WG has placed draft-boutier-babel-source-specific in state
Call For Adoption By WG Issued (entered by Donald Eastlake)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutier-babel-source-specific/

Comment:
Discussed at IETF 99. See
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/babel/current/msg00831.html

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 14:29:08 -0400

This is just a belated state transition for the draft. There has been
excellent support so I strongly suspect that in a few days I'll be
announcing its adoption.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]