Subject: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 01:05:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Source-Specific Routing in Babel
        Authors         : Matthieu Boutier
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-08-22

Abstract:
   Source-specific routing is an extension to traditional next-hop
   routing where packets are forwarded according to both their
   destination and their source address.  This document describes the
   source-specific routing extension to the Standard Track's Babel
   routing protocol defined in [BABEL].  It is incompatible with the
   Experimental Track's Babel [RFC6126].

   Source-specific routing is also known as Source Address Dependent
   Routing, SAD Routing, SADR, Destination/Source Routing or Source/
   Destination Routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-source-specific/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/