Subject: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 09:12:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Babel Routing Protocol
        Authors         : Juliusz Chroboczek
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   Babel is a loop-avoiding distance-vector routing protocol that is
   robust and efficient both in ordinary wired networks and in wireless
   mesh networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 17:14:47 +0100

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-04.txt

This version is believed to be absolutely perfect in every conceivable way.

I hereby request Last Call.

-- Juliusz

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 20:43:46 -0400

> I hereby request Last Call.

OK. Working Group Last Call usually runs two weeks but people may be a
bit busier during and for the two weeks before the IETF meeting. On
the other hand, this draft is pretty mature. I have reviewed the
changes between -03 and -04 and they do not seem that large. So, I
will start an approximately 3 week WG LC running through the BABEL WG
meeting in Singapore.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]