Subject: [babel] Hi all, about BIER in Babel extension

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 14:40:26 +0800 (CST)

Hi all,

I submitted the code for BIER in Babel extension to this link: 

https://github.com/SandyZhang2015/BIER_in_Babel201710 

( I am sorry that the name is too long, next time I will use a shorter name ;-) )

This code is based on Juliusz's code. (https://github.com/jech/babeld) 

Hope that I have found the right code and submitted it right.

Thank Matthieu very much! 

Thanks,

Sandy

---

From: Gabriel Kerneis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 13:13:23 +0200

> Hope that I have found the right code and submitted it right.

I'm sorry, Sandy, but this still suffers from the issues raised during your
talk: you should fork https://github.com/jech/babeld and make clean commits
on top of it to be reviewed, instead of a single huge "initial version"
commit that also includes babeld files, and doesn't allow to see where you
branched from easily.

Best,
Gabriel