Subject: [Beepwg] [ANN] jsVortex 0.5.3 'I got mine' release is ready!

From: Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 10:58:03 +0200

>>>> jsVortex 0.5.3 <<<<
                          'I got mine' 

>>>> Release note
----------------------------------------------------------------------

  Advanced Software Production Line is proud to announce jsVortex
  0.5.3 "I got mine" release: an Open Source Javascript BEEP
  implementation.

  jsVortex is a Javascript BEEP implementation that is specially
  designed to run in the context of a web browser, turning it into an
  effective BEEP peer without too much effort.

  Check out the following links to get ready with jsVortex:

    - http://www.aspl.es/jsVortex
      [jsVortex homepage]

    - http://www.aspl.es/jsVortex/docs
      [jsVortex API documentation]

    - http://www.aspl.es/vortex
      [Vortex Library homepage, used to validate jsVortex]
 
    - http://www.sf.net/projects/vortexlibrary
      [Source download]

    - http://www.beepcore.org
      [BEEP Core community web site]

>>>> This release in short
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed support for latest Java Applet releases (version 7). Fixed byte
length verification when broken (split in the wrong place) utf-8
content is received. 

>>>> Changes from last release
----------------------------------------------------------------------

* [fix] Making make-zip.sh to setup right permissions for the package.

* [fix] Making getAcceptedIssuers inside JSCTrustManager to return
  null instead of an exception as done until now. It seems latest java
  versions are calling to this method (they wasn't doing that
  before)..

* [fix] Fixed bytelength content verification on frame received.
  Fixes rare cases where utf-8 content is received broken across
  several frames making VortexEngine.byteLength to fail to provide a
  right content length value.

* [fix] Moved to the public API VortexChannel.windowSize parameter.

* [fix] Updated channel lastMsgNoReply flag when an ERR or NUL frame
  is received (not only RPY). Opps..;-)

* [fix] Making Vortex.debug.js released to set singleFile to true.

* [fix] Fixed make-zip.sh to turn on singleFile when producing bundle.

>>>> About Us
----------------------------------------------------------------------

  ASPL (Advanced Software Production Line) is a Spanish company that
  provides services and support to introduce open source products,
  especially GNU/Linux, into organization's processes.

  Contact us, English or Spanish, to get commercial support and/or
  BEEP based development services.

  You can reach us:

       http://www.aspl.es - [email-masked]
--
Francis Brosnan Blázquez           - [email-masked]
Advanced Software Production Line  - http://www.aspl.es
21th May 2012, Madrid (Spain)