Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 23:57:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for BIER Protocol
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Zheng Zhang
                          Xianxian Dai
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-08-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for BIER configuration and
   operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/