Subject: [Bier] Welcome to discuss and give comments for draft-zcxh-bier-te-forwarding!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 14:28:06 +0800

Hi all,

  I am Quan Xiong , a newcomer for IETF.
  I have submitted a draft about BIER-TE forwarding in cooperation with 
Yongqing Zhu and Huannan Chen.
 
  We mainly focused on the assignment of BitPositions and the 
configuration of BIFT.The controller MAY 
  compute the explicit paths from BFIR to each BFER first and then assign 
the BitPositions including SD,
  BSL and SI combination to the adjacencies per flow instead of tracking 
the topology to determine the BitPositions.

  This document also proposes a merthord for the assignment of BitPosition 
to adjacencies and defines two types 
  of the assignment policy of BitPositions. If the multicast flow needs to 
be sent from a BFIR to M BFERs along M
  explicit paths, the controller host MAY assign BitPositions for all 
adjacencies of M explicit paths with the K sets 
  of SD, BSL and SI combinations which K and M is set according to the 
assignment policy.

  EXCLUSIVE-TYPE: Each multicast flow MAY use one or more SD, BSL and SI 
combination exclusively.
  SHARING-TYPE: More than one multicast flows MAY share the same SD,BSL 
and SI combination.

  Please check the draft for details as following shown.
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zcxh-bier-te-forwarding/

  Comments are welcome! Thank you!

Best Regards,
Quan
熊泉  Xiong Quan
软件开发工程师  Software Engineer
预研标准部 / 有线研究院  Pre-research & Standard Department / Wireline R&D 
Insititute

武汉市东湖高新技术开发区华师园路6号中兴通讯，430223
2/F, R&D Building, ZTE Corporation Huashi  Park Road, 
Donghu  Hi-tech District, Wuhan, P.R.China, 430223
T: +86 027 51811060    M: +86 13871144372
E: [email-masked]
www.zte.com.cn