Subject: [Bier] Re： Last Calls for OAM Requirements, PMTUD,Performance Measurement

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 17:28:48 +0800 (CST)

Support .

I think the drafts are ready for WG last call.

Regards

Ran

原始邮件

发件人： <[email-masked]>;

收件人： <[email-masked]>;

日 期 ：2017年11月30日 07:35

主 题 ：[Bier] Last Calls for OAM Requirements, PMTUD,Performance Measurement

_______________________________________________BIER mailing [email-masked]://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier
The following drafts have been stable for quite a while and are being last called

OAM Requirements for BIER Layer: draft-ietf-bier-oam-

requirements;

PMTUD for BIER Layer: draft-ietf-bier-path-

mtu-discovery;

Performance Measurement with the Marking Method in BIER Layer: draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam;

--- tony