Subject: Do You Own Sell on AUCTIONS? On the INTERNET?

From: "AUCTIONS_Supply_Outlet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 01:47:48 -0800

>Subject: Do You Own Sell on AUCTIONS? On the INTERNET?

Hi!

My name is Shawn and we are a wholesale distributors of 
Off Lease/Refurbished laptops.

We cater to AUCTIONEERS, independently owned and operated Computer Stores 
and Computer Repair shops.

We specialize in buying Quantities of Factory Over Stocks 
Products and Off Lease Products.

All our product is A-Grade, good quality and is backed with 100% 
money back guarantee!

There is a great need for these quality laptops at good price in 
today's market situation and if you may be interested to take 
advantage of opportunity and talk to us or look at our list 
(Prices/specs) 

> PLEASE CLICK AT THE 
FOLLOWING LINK TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION.

Click below for more info!

http://www.webhostcorp.com/members/angela423/contact.html

>=>
>====== Unsubscribe Link ===

http://www.webhostcorp.com/members/angela423/remove.html

============================