Subject: NEW: Earn $150,000+ in 6 weeks ! ! !

From: "Doris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:53:39 -0500

Hello,

 Do you know that you can earn $156,250+ in Just 6 WEEKS!!!

 It is the EASIEST way you can find to make A LOT of MONEY without
spending
a lot of TIME doing it. And without spending much MONEY to do it
either.

 It's really simple and it's fast and it can be done any where in the
World.

 Would you like more information about it?
 If YES, please send me an email to
      [email-masked]
  with "send info $150k" in the subject.
 If you do not get response, try this:
    [email-masked]

 Have a nice day.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////
If you wish to be removed from this list reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////