Subject: New surplus equipment website

From: Investment Recovery e*Mall <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:34:59 -0700

We want to invite you to join our web site where you can       
     find all types of surplus telecom and computer equipment.
     It's a great site where you can list your own stuff and
     find a lot of great deals.

     We have had thousands of listings and only been open two
     and a half months!

     We suggest you come to the site and take the "Site Tour"
     at "http://www.investmentrecoveryemall.com/html/tour" to
     find out all about it.

     http://www.investmentrecoveryemall.com

     You will be able to list all of your surplus equipment,
     even your entire inventory if you want. Think of it, we
     are advertising heavily, many people will be coming to
     see what the site is all about... you can take advantage
     of what we are spending on advertising - for free!

     Check it out! We are a new site and getting a lot of
     attention and positive comments. Go to the site and take
     the "Site Tour". It will tell you all about the site and
     its benefits.

     Then go ahead and register, and you can list your equip-
     ment for free as a trial till August 1, 2000. Even after
     the free trial, you will still be able to make use of the
     site for free, like listing buy listings and viewing the
     sell listings.

     Sincerely,
     John Ford

     Investment Recovery e*Mall
     40360 S Cedar Mill Rd
     Lyons, OR   97358

     503-859-2114  -  voice
     503-859-2147  -  fax

     http://www.investmentrecoveryemall.com

     NOTE: You have received this email because of your known
     connection with the telecom or computer industry. If you
     would like to be removed from our mailing list, then please
     email us at [email-masked] and put
     'remove' in the subject of the email.