Subject: [anonsec] Opportunistic ANONSEC

From: Atul.Sharma at nokia.com ([email-masked])
Date: Wed Sep 15 10:40:46 2004

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
> Behalf Of ext Nicolas Williams
> Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 3:17 PM
> To: Discussions of anonymous Internet security.
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Joe Touch
> Subject: Re: [anonsec] Opportunistic ANONSEC
> 
> 
> I disagree.  But I wouldn't mind seeing alternative names for 
> "ANONSEC"
> -- perhaps there are some really good ones.
> 

We have had discussion on why or why not Anonymous in ANONSEC
is appropriate for the BoF/WG. But not a single alternative 
was proposed. So I am going to throw some :-)

Since it is about security between entities which either have no IDs
or non-validated IDs, i.e. ID AGNOstic SECurity, how about: 
	IDAGNOSEC :-) AGNOSEC? NOIDSEC?

Atul