Subject: [anonsec] Introducing the chairs

From: lha at it.su.se (Love Hörnquist Åstrand)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:32:34 +0200

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 477 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.postel.org/pipermail/anonsec/attachments/20050413/2b0349f8/attachment.bin

---

From: hartmans-ietf at mit.edu (Sam Hartman)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:39:21 -0400

>>>>> "Love" == Love H?rnquist ?strand <lha at it.su.se> writes:

    Love> Folks,

    Love> As you should now by now, the BTNS working group has now
    Love> been chartered.  Pekka and I have been assigned as the
    Love> co-chairs.  We had a brief face to face meeting in Stockholm
    Love> last week, and talked about the next few months until the
    Love> Paris meeting; more about that later.

I'd like to thank both Pekka and Love for agreeing to be chairs.  I
think they are both going to be great chairs and I look forward to
working with them and with the working group.

I've previously worked with Love in the krb-wg and in implementing
Kerberos.  He has been an important voice for limiting complexity and
for following through on making sure we addressed potential security
issues.  Love has also done a great job of doing security analysis for
ongoing work in secure shell and in Kerberos.

I have not had the pleasure of working with Pekka before.  However I
have watched his work in HIP and have had some interactions since he
joined the IAB.  

Together I think we've found a great group of chairs.