Subject: [anonsec] Registration for Network Security 2006 Now Open

From: robholliday at isocore.com (Robert Holliday)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:13:18 -0500

International Conference on Network Security 2006

Registration Open!!!

Reston Virginia, April 17-19

Early Registration Benefits Now Available

The conference offers cutting edge discussion and presentations on the
contemporary issues in network security and critical information
infrastructure.  

Technical Program:  <http://www.isocore.com/networksecurity2006/program.htm>
http://www.isocore.com/networksecurity2006/program.htm 

Discounts still available for early registration.

Registration:  <http://www.isocore.com/networksecurity2006/onlineregis.htm>
http://www.isocore.com/networksecurity2006/onlineregis.htm

Hotel space is limited but currently available and reservation can be made
on-line.

Hotel Reservations:  <http://www.isocore.com/networksecurity2006/hotel.htm>
http://www.isocore.com/networksecurity2006/hotel.htm

To obtain special rates for student or group please contact Robert Holliday
at rholliday at isocore.com.

 <http://www.networksecurity2006.com/> www.networksecurity2006.com

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.postel.org/pipermail/anonsec/attachments/20060223/f31d3053/attachment-0001.html

---

From: touch at ISI.EDU (Joe Touch)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:35:36 -0800

(speaking as mail list admin)

ANONSEC Mailing list

This is the mailing list of the IETF Better Than Nothing Security (BTNS)
working group.

Only messages that relate to the work of this WG and the IETF should be
posted here.

- -In particular, announcements of an non-IETF meetings are inappropriate
for this list, and should not be posted here; they fall under
"Discussion of subjects unrelated to IETF policy, meetings, activities,
or technical concerns"

Please see: http://www.ietf.org/maillist.html for more information.

Joe