Subject: [anonsec] Seeking Second co-chair for BTNS working Group

From: hartmans-ietf at mit.edu (Sam Hartman)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:10:32 -0500

Hi, folks.  Love H?rnqvist?strand and I are searching for a
second chair for the Better than Nothing Security group.  Love is
doing a fine job, but has asked for some help.  Also, it is generally
best if working groups have two chairs.

I'd like to ask people to volunteer to be considered as BTNS co-chair.
Please send a note expressing your interest and discussing
qualifications to Russ and I by December 7, 2006.  I will be
discussing details of applicants with Love and Russ.

Chairs should have the following qualifications:

* Familiarity and experience with the IETF process either as an author
  or chair.

* Interest in the BTNS working group's work areas.

 * Familiarity  with IPsec.

* Willingness to dedicate at least 3 hours a week to the working
  group.

Thanks,

--Sam