Subject: [anonsec] Final agenda posted

From: julien.IETF at laposte.net (Julien Laganier)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:45:49 +0100

Folks,

The final agenda has been posted at:

<http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/btns.txt>

It is copied below for your convenience.

--julien, BTNS co-chair

----------------------------------------------------------

Better-Than-Nothing Security (btns)

Agenda at IETF-68
====================================

Chairs:
Love Hornquist Astrand <lha at it.su.se>
Julien Laganier <julien.ietf at laposte.net>

AGENDA:

Preliminaries - Chairs

Core and Connection Latching - Nico Williams

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-btns-core-02.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-btns-connection-latching-01.txt>

API - Michael Richardson & Miika Komu

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-komu-btns-api-01.txt>
<http://www.sandelman.ca/SSW/ietf/ipsec/btns/ietf-btns-ipsec-apireq-01.txt>
<http://www.sandelman.ca/SSW/ietf/ipsec/btns/ietf-btns-c-api-00.txt>

IKE Extensions - Michael Richardson

<http://www.sandelman.ca/SSW/ietf/ipsec/btns/ietf-btns-ikeextensions-00.txt>