Subject: [anonsec] draft-richardson-btns-ikeextensions-00

From: yaronf at checkpoint.com (Yaron Sheffer)
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 09:53:35 +0300

Mostly nits, some bigger comments.

    * If the use of Raw RSA is "clarified", shouldn't this draft
      "update" RFC 4306 (or worse, RFC 4718)?
    * Sec. 2: "It *SHOULD be sent in after *the phase 1 SA has become
      private," - I guess you mean "SHOULD be sent *only* after.
    * Typo: "Aggressive mode *is *SHOULD NOT".
    * Sec. 3: "This code point is hereby defined for IKEv1" - this
      should also go into the IANA Considerations.
    * KEY is capitalized a number of times.
    * Sec. 5: "It details the order in which to look for authentication
      data for a protocol which does not in itself require any
      authentication data." This sentence baffled me. What do you mean?
      Does this imply that no further security analysis is required?

Thanks,

    Yaron

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mailman.postel.org/pipermail/anonsec/attachments/20070404/2edd4baf/attachment.html