Subject: [anonsec] tentative BTNS agenda

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:17:33 +0100

Folks,

That's what we came up with so far. The idea is to find a way forward to 
complete our chartered work items.

Feel free to comment on the list.

--julien

------------------------------------

Better-Than-Nothing Security (btns)

Agenda at IETF-70
====================================

Chairs:
Love Hornquist Astrand <[email-masked]>
Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Preliminaries - Chairs

Status Update - Chairs

Discussion on way forward - Chairs & AD
_______________________________________________

---

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:33:10 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007, Julien Laganier wrote:

Hi,

there has been no feedback for the C-bindings draft, so I don't have 
anything to present.

-- 
Miika Komu                                       http://www.iki.fi/miika/
_______________________________________________

---

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:18:56 -0600

> there has been no feedback for the C-bindings draft, so I don't have 

There has been no feedback, period.

Maybe we shouldn't bother with a meeting (or even with a WG?).  In any
case, I won't be in Vancouver next week.

Nico