Subject: Welcome to the "ANONSEC" mailing list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:15:05 -0800

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list! The ANONSEC mailing
list is for discussions for the IETF Better Than Nothing Security WG
(BTNS). See www.postel.org/anonsec for more details.

This list is not to be used for job announcements, and only a very few
Call-for-Paper announcements are appropriate here.  If you wish to
send a CFP or any other sort of administrative announcement to this
list, please check first with Joe Touch ([email-masked]). Otherwise,
don't.

There is also an email-based interface for users; you can get info
about using it by sending a message with just the word `help' as
subject or in the body, to: [email-masked]

The anonsec list is currently maintained as a service of USC/ISI's
Postel Center for Experimental Networking (PCEN). See
http://www.postel.org/ for more information.

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/anonsec

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

  http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/options/anonsec/btns-archive-wadah9oh%40lists.ietf.org

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  vuabavug

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your postel.org mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.