Subject: [anonsec] LC: draft-ietf-btns-core (Better-Than-Nothing-Security: An Unauthenticated Mode of IPsec) to Proposed Standard

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 17:59:17 +0100

That note was sent to the list but dropped. Here it comes.

--julien

----------------------------------------------------------------

The IESG has received a request from the Better-Than-Nothing Security WG
(btns) to consider the following document:

- 'Better-Than-Nothing-Security: An Unauthenticated Mode of IPsec '
   <draft-ietf-btns-core-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-01-09. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-btns-core-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14291&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________