Subject: [btns] I-D Action:draft-ietf-btns-c-api-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Better-Than-Nothing Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : C-Bindings for IPsec Application Programming Interfaces
	Author(s)       : M. Richardson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-btns-c-api-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-03-24

IPsec based security is usually transparent for applications and they
have no standard APIs for gathering information on connection
security properties.  This document specifies an API that increases
the visibility of IPsec to applications.  The API allows applications
to allow BTNS extensions, control the channel bindings, and control
also other security properties related to IPsec.  This document
presents C-bindings to the abstract BTNS API.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-btns-c-api-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.