Subject: [btns] I-D Action:draft-ietf-btns-channel-binding-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Better-Than-Nothing Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPsec End-Point Channel Bindings and API
	Author(s)       : N. Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-btns-channel-binding-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-04-09

This document defines channel bindings for IPsec and describes an
abstract API and a BSD sockets API extension for obtaining channel
bindings of "connection latches".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-btns-channel-binding-api-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.