Subject: [ietf-calsify] [Fwd: Re: ABNF intent in rfc2445bis-09]

From: Ken Shoemake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 02:48:17 -0500

Subject: Re: [ietf-calsify] ABNF intent in rfc2445bis-09
From: Ken Shoemake <[email-masked]>
To: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:26:34 -0500

Bernard Desruisseaux wrote:
> I've been using Julian Reschke's "extract-artwork.xslt" transformation 
> against the XML version of the draft to extract ABNF from the draft. See:
> 
> http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc2629xslt/rfc2629xslt.html#extract-artwork 

Will the XML version be available when the standard is approved? If so, 
then extraction from that would indeed seem easier and more reliable 
than using a text-based tool like aex. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to 
find a copy of the draft in XML format in the obvious place,
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/>
Where should I be looking?

  -- Ken

_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify