Subject: [ietf-calsify] rfc2445bis-09 nit

From: Ken Shoemake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:20:34 -0500

In section 3.7.3, Product Identifier, the Description says "This 
property SHOULD not"; its capitalization needs to be changed to "This 
property SHOULD NOT", according to the nit finder.

Also there is some complaint about boilerplate which may deserve attention.

  -- Ken
_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify

---

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:55:09 -0500

Hi Ken,

The General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) also spotted this typo during 
their review.  It's fixed now.

Thanks,
Bernard