Subject: [ietf-calsify] Last Call: draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis (iCalendar Transport-Independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:00:39 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Calendaring and Scheduling 
Standards Simplification WG (calsify) to consider the following document:

- 'iCalendar Transport-Independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP) '
   <draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-11-18. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=13952&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 14:59:47 -0400

Hi,

> Standards Simplification WG (calsify) to consider the following document:

FYI last call of 2446bis was inadvertently asked for and has now been 
cancelled, so please ignore the above.

To clarify, the -08 draft I posted yesterday contains many changes in 
response to Lisa's and Reinhold's reviews. Still outstanding are a bunch of 
"complex" issues from Reinhold's review. These will need more discussion. I 
will start posting these to the list soon so that we can work through them 
to resolution. The files on the wiki show the current status of dealing 
with Reinhold's issues: 
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/calsify/trac/wiki/RFC2446bis>.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo