Subject: [ietf-calsify] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Standards Simplification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol (iMIP)
	Author(s)	: A. Melnikov
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-09.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2010-6-21
	
This document, iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol
   (iMIP), specifies a binding from the iCalendar Transport-independent
   Interoperability Protocol (iTIP) to Internet email-based transports.
   Calendaring entries defined by the iCalendar Object Model (iCalendar)
   are wrapped using constructs from RFC 5322, RFC 2045, RFC 2046, RFC
   2047 and RFC 2049, and then transported over SMTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 09:45:11 +0100

>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-09.txt
This version addresses most of the Peter's reviews comments. It also has 
no editorial issues left, so I think this version is ready for IETF LC.

Regards,
Alexey

P.S. Due to shortage of free time I didn't check that remaining comments 
from other earlier reviews were checked. Can I ask people who submitted 
reviews to double check if their issues were addressed (or no longer 
relevant).