Subject: [ietf-calsify] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 01:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Standards Simplification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol (iMIP)
	Author(s)	: A. Melnikov
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-10.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2010-7-28
	
This document, iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol
   (iMIP), specifies a binding from the iCalendar Transport-independent
   Interoperability Protocol (iTIP) to Internet email-based transports.
   Calendaring entries defined by the iCalendar Object Model (iCalendar)
   are wrapped using constructs from RFC 5322 and MIME (RFC 2045, RFC
   2046, RFC 2047 and RFC 2049), and then transported over SMTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify