Subject: [calsify] Request for review - New version of Schema for representing resources for calendaring and scheduling services

From: Ciny Joy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:22:41 -0700

Hi,
    A new version of the draft describing a schema for Resources in  
the calendaring context has been published - http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cal-resource-schema-01 
. I would really appreciate any comments and corrections.

Changes made from 00 draft

. Make Common Name a MUST
. Remove uid and KIND from MUST
. Redefine ResourceKind to just KIND to better align with KIND in VCARD
. Redefine uid as a new vcard uid in LDAP to better align with UID in  
VCARD
. Added new related attribute
. Redefine free to nocost to prevent confusion with free from freebusy
. Removed ResourceNotes which was redundant considering we already use  
Description field to put all additional notes.
. Fix typos, put explanation on what it is before LDAP definitions,  
and remove comment on which attributes may be used for query

Thanks,
Ciny