Subject: [ietf-calsify] Last Call: <draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-10.txt> (iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol (iMIP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 06:34:10 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Calendaring and Scheduling
Standards Simplification WG (calsify) to consider the following document:
- 'iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol (iMIP)'
  <draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-08-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis/

_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify