Subject: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-vpoll-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 20:31:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : VPOLL: Consensus Scheduling Component for iCalendar
        Authors         : Eric York
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-vpoll-03.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2022-03-05

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a new RFC5545 iCalendar component which
   allows for consensus scheduling, that is, voting on a number of
   alternative meeting or task alternatives.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-vpoll/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-calext-vpoll-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-vpoll-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts