Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:50:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Data Path Delay Metrics in Generalized MPLS/ MPLS-TE Networks
	Author(s)       : Weiqiang Sun
                          Guoying Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm-05.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-01-31

   When setting up a label switched path (LSP) in Generalized MPLS and
   MPLS/TE networks, the completion of the signaling process does not
   necessarily mean that the cross connection along the LSP have been
   programmed accordingly and in a timely manner.  Meanwhile, the
   completion of signaling process may be used by applications as
   indication that data path has become usable.  The existence of this
   delay and the possible failure of cross connection programming, if
   not properly treated, will result in data loss or even application
   failure.  Characterization of this performance can thus help
   designers to improve the application model and to build more robust
   applications.  This document defines a series of performance metrics
   to evaluate the availability of data path in the signaling process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm-05.txt

---

From: Weiqiang Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 10:57:25 +0800

Hello CCAMPers,

We have just updated draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm into a -05 version.
There is no other changes from the previous version other than the date
and the contact information of the authors.

As the technical content of this draft has been stable for some time, we
look forward to moving it forward in the WG.

Thanks and best regards,
Weiqiang and co-authors

On 2/1/12 10:50 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
>directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and
>Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.
>
>_______________________________________________
>CCAMP mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp