Subject: [CCAMP] Fwd: IPR Disclosure: Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-13

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:13:25 -0500

Adrian, (IESG members,)

The CCAMP WG received the enclosed IPR statement on January 9, 2012.  It
refers to a draft and patent applications that have shared authorship.
The patent applications were filed in June and July of 2008.
draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-00 was published August 29, 2008, and was
based on draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-info which was first published
October 30, 2007.

Given Sections 6.2.1 and 7 of RFC 3979, as well as the IESG page on
Intellectual Property
(http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty),
we would like to ask for your guidance on the handling of the identified
draft, as well as related drafts with the same authors, within the
working group.  We, the CCAMP chairs, believe that the working group's
handling of / response to this should be consistent with, and in the
context of, an IETF-wide approach to such matters.

Here are some relevant links from the ccamp archive:
A message sent to the WG on this disclosure and resulting responses:
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg13034.html
Publication of draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-00:
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg00453.html
Poll on accepting individual draft as WG document:
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg00417.html
 &  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg00355.html
Individual publication of draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-info-00:
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg09597.html

Thank you,
Lou and Deborah
CCAMP WG Chairs

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IPR Disclosure: Huawei Technologies Co.,	Ltd's Statement about
IPR related to draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-13
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 08:42:21 -0800
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked],
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked],	[email-masked], [email-masked]

Dear Young Lee, Greg Bernstein, Dan Li, Wataru Imajuku:

 An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled
"Routing and
Wavelength Assignment Information Model for Wavelength Switched Optical
Networks" (draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info) was submitted to the IETF
Secretariat on
2012-01-09 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual
Property Rights
Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1662/). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-13."");

The IETF Secretariat