Subject: [CCAMP] RFC 6510 on Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) Message Formats for Label Switched Path (LSP) Attributes Objects

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:53:04 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6510

        Title:      Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) Message 
                    Formats for Label Switched Path (LSP) 
                    Attributes Objects 
        Author:     L. Berger, G. Swallow
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16650
        Updates:    RFC4875, RFC5420

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-attribute-bnf-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6510.txt

Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
established using the Resource Reservation Protocol Traffic
Engineering (RSVP-TE) extensions may be signaled with a set of LSP-specific
attributes.  These attributes may be carried in both Path
and Resv messages.  This document specifies how LSP attributes are
to be carried in RSVP Path and Resv messages using the Routing
Backus-Naur Form and clarifies related Resv message formats.
This document updates RFC 4875 and RFC 5420.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC