Subject: [CCAMP] Planned CCAMP WG process change

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:49:40 -0500

All,

In order to avoid possible future issues, we plan to make a slight
change in how the WG processes documents.  In particular, we plan to
poll authors on their compliance with IETF IPR rules prior to moving a
document to the next step in the WG process, e.g., before an individual
draft becomes a WG document or a WG document goes to last call.

It is likely that you will see similar plans in other WGs in the near
future.

Please let us know if you have any comments on this plan.

Deborah and Lou
CCAMP WG Chairs

-----------------------------------------------------------------

To: <list all authors and contributors>
Cc: AD; CCAMP WG

Subject: Regarding IPR on <insert document name>

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to <insert document name>? If so,
has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

CCAMP WG Chairs