Subject: [CCAMP] IPR Disclosure: Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-13 (2)

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 14:06:55 -0800

Dear Young Lee, Greg Bernstein, Dan Li, Wataru Imajuku:

 An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Routing and
Wavelength Assignment Information Model for Wavelength Switched Optical
Networks" (draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on
2012-01-31 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights
Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1672/). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-13 (2)."");

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:41:37 -0500

CCAMP-ers,

This revised IPR disclosure alleviates the WG chairs concern on IETF
process violations with this very late disclosure of IPR and impact on
this WG document.  Given these new terms of license, we see no reason to
not continue with the current document.  Please send mail to the list
(or to us) if you have concerns with this decision.

We appreciate the effort by Huawei in providing this revised disclosure.

Lou and Deborah
CCAMP WG Chairs