Subject: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:21:39 +0000

Author, CCAMP,

In preparation of this document for publication:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you are the listed author please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from the author.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author,
we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
CCAMP WG Chairs

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:24:34 -0500

Hello,

I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Lou (author of draft in question)